Forest America will be bringing the latest events for the working forests and caretakers community. Check here for regular event listings and updates.
- Sen. Thune Introduces Bill to Stop Endangered Listing of Long-Eared Bat
- Forest Landowners tell USFWS how listing NLEB is unnecessary.
- New ammunition in the battle to save North American bats from white-nose syndrome
- Forest landowners have influence with the newly elected Members of Congress
- Bat population decline is due to white-nose syndrome, not related to forest management practices, claim lawmakers as they call on FWS to withdraw its proposed listing of the NLEB